Electric Forced Convection Laboratory Ovens- JeioTech
Brand: JEIO TECH
Performance for laboratory
- Rapid heating performance up to maximum 300°C
- This Forced Convection oven has Microprocessor PID control.
- Three point temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Forced air convection generated by two noiseless and powerful sirocco fans ensures optimal air circulation, temperature uniformity, and short heat-up time.
- Laboratory adjustable dual slide vents for inner vapor circulation.
- Energy efficiency is achieved thanks to optimization of the insulation system.
- Even if the unit is operating at max. temperature, the surface of the unit doesn’t allow high temperatures.
Convenience for jeiotech force convection laboratory oven
- Optimum model selection is available in this forced convection oven according to two different types of control panel.
- Intuitive touch screen LCD controller with easy icons and logical menus. (for OF3P/HP)
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient presetting function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning and optimal airflow.
- Corrosion-resistant Incoloy sheath heating element and stainless steel interior.
- A threefold tempered glass window provides a clear inside view of the chamber. (optional)
- USB port and RS-232 port for external control and data collection.
- Casters for easy mobility during installation or relocation.
Safety for Jeiotech forced convection laboratory oven
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Over-temperature and over-current protection.
- Audible and visible open door alarms.