Hydrostatic Head Tester, used for determining the resistance of fabrics (canvas, coated fabrics, cover cloth, rainproof clothing fabrics and geotextile materials) and films to water penetration under pressure while firmly clamped in the test rig of standard area.
- Closed-loop controlled servo motor drives pistons to achieve the unique water pressure raising rate balance system.
- Variable test method can be selected, test time and variable pressure increasing rate can be set and saved.
- Wide range of pressure increasing rate and freely adjustable. Pressure increasing system is adjusted by the dynamic feedback to prevent overload.
- Real-time test results are shown on the large colourful touch panel and computer.
- Test results can be made up to a report on software and print out directly.
- 5 test methods are included
Pressure raising mode, Constant-pressure mode, Constant pressure & fixed time mode, Extending-relaxing mode, Water penetration and leakage mode.
- Equipped with a LED lamp to observe test process clearly.
- Pressure Range
0 ~ 200kPa (20 m water column).
0~ 500kPa (50 m water column).
0 ~ 1000kPa (100 m water column).
- Increasing rate of water pressure 0.1 ~ 100kPa/min stepless adjustable
- Units Pa, kPa, mmHg, cmH2O
- Automatic clamp with holding force 5kN
- Standarad Test Head 100cm2 (7.8cm2 optional)
|560x400x600mm (L x W x H)
||JIS L1092 B-b