Auto Bursting Strength Tester, to test the bursting strength of paper, woven or knitted fabrics, non-woven, fabric and board by the of hydraulic load under a Mullen tester diaphragm of a specific area.
Digital bursting strength apparatus provides with a digital readout of pressure with peak hold facility, renewable rubber diaphragms. Automatic clamping device with clear acrylic bell, an LED lamp are equipped for easy observation.
Provided with Windows based Bursting Strength Testing software, it gives accurate control of the unit, user friendly interface and presentation of test reports together with data storage and retrieval.
Interchangeable test bells and clamping ring sets 7.3cm2 (Φ30.5mm), 10cm2 (Φ35.7mm), 50cm2 (Φ79.8mm), 100cm2 (Φ112.8mm).
Bursting strength testing machine is provided with three test methods, Constant speed bursting, Certain pressure bursting and Certain extension.
- TF142A 2000 kPa (290 psi)
- TF142B 10000 kPa (1450 psi)
Specifications / Features
- High-accuracy servo-motor driving system
- Automatic-clamping offers firm and reliable clamping
- Large colorful touch panel, can be operated without computer
- Automatic induction and bursting system, can be connected with computer and printer, test curve, test result is easy to output and read.
- Equipped with memory and printing function, supporting on-line operation.
- Resolution 2Kpa
- Test Head and Clamp: 50cm2(Φ79.8mm), 7.3cm2(Φ30.5mm), the other sizes are available on request.
||EDA NA 80.4-02
||EDA NA 80.3-99
||JIS L 1018.6.17
||NEXT 22 2206