Sleeping Bag Flammability Tester, to determine the flammability resistance of sleeping bag. Both manual testing method and automatic testing method can be performed. Flame height can be adjusted through gas valve provided.
Ten specimens are cut from individual sleeping bags or a physically accurate facsimile. A standard-ized flame is applied to the folded edge for a specified time under controlled conditions and the burn rate is calculated to determine if the specimens meet specification requirements.
- Stainless steel test chamber (Includes glass viewing windows)
- Stainless steel support frame
- Sample clamp with U-shaped
- #50 White mercerized cotton thread
- Burner diameter: 0.90+-0.03mm
- Burner length: 1.60+-0.05mm
- Burner tube inside diameter: 10mm
- Burner tube length: 38mm
- Weight hammer: 2