Air Permeability Tester, to test the resistance of fabrics (woven, knitted and non woven textile materials) to the passage of air (air flow) under constant pre-set air pressure while firmly clamped in the test rig of selected test head/area.
The specimen is loaded to the test area of the instrument easily by means of an automatic holder. By pressing down the holder to start the test. Aih’jr permeability tester equipped with a vacuum pump to draw air through an automatic interchangeable test head with a circular opening. The pre-selected test pressure is automatically maintained, and after a few seconds the air permeability of the test specimen is digitally displayed in the pre-selected unit of measure on the touch panel, or the next test nozzle required to be replaced will be displayed. After test the holder is released and the vacuum pump will be shut off.
- Can be controlled by the touch panel
- The result of air permeability test is displayed on touch panel, units can be shifted
- Equipped with printing function
- Equipped with analyzing software.
- 11 nozzles are included
- Standard Test Heads 20cm2 and 38cm2
- Measuring Range 1~12000mm/s (L/m2.s)
- Test pressure 1 ~ 4000Pa
- Max thickness of specimen ≤ 8mm
- Measuring accuracy <+/-2%
|JIS L 1096A