Hydrostatic Head Tester is used for measures the resistance of a fabric to the penetration of water under hydrostatic pressure. It is applicable to all types of fabrics, including those treated with a water resistant or water repellent finish.
A test sample is placed on the clamping head; parameters of test is set on the Android based software on the Samsung pad; the system automatically start by pressing down the upper clamping arm; the system automatically adjust machine and shift nozzles if required; after a few seconds the test results is then displayed and excel report is generated; the reports can be output to a USB / SD card, or send to any network by WIFI connected.
- Test pressure: 0~3000mbar
- Measuring accuracy: ± 0.5 % of displayed £¦#118alue ± 1 mbar
- Readability: 0.1 mbar
- Pressure gradient: 1~500mbar/min
- Test area: 100 cm2 (10 cm2, 19.63 cm2, 26 cm2 and 28 cm2 optional)
- Maximum sample thickness: 5mm
- Required compressed air supply: 6~8 bar (clean and dry)
|BS 3424-26 29A
||BS 3424-26 29C
||INDA IST 80.4
||JIS L 1,092 A
|JIS L1092 B-b