Pneumatic Bursting Tester, to determine the bursting pressure of fabrics using pneumatic test method, including knits, woven fabric, non-woven fabric, laminated fabric and other craft-made fabric.
A test specimen is clamped over an expansive diaphragm by a circular clamping ring; increasing compressed air pressure is applied to the underside of the diaphragm, causing distension of the fabric until the test specimen bursts; the bursting strength and distension are determined.
Real time testing-curve is shown on the Bursting software. The machine can also be controlled easily by the graphics touch-screen without computer.
- Computer & Special software controlled, automatic clamping and burst test, automatic calibration, automatic data processing and test report output.
- It can be controlled by its easy to use graphics touch-screen instead of computer
- Bursting pressure up to 1100KPa, accuracy ≤ ±0.2%F•S
- Burst distension up to 70mm
- Equipped with lamp for clear observation
- Transparent acrylic cover ensures safe operation
- 4 most commonly used test areas are available and be easily shifted
- Test Heads 100, 50, 10, 7.3 cm2 (112.8, 79.8, 35.7, 30.5 mm Dia.)
Diaphragms pack of 10
|560 x 450 x 580mm (L x W x H)
||JIS L 1018.6.17